Monday, September 21, 2015

PC advantages part 1

With all the arguments I hear over XBOX and PLAYSTATION, I feel the need to make this post to show that neither is the superior platform, and that PC, is indeed the better platform, so here are a few reasons that PC is superior
(These are based on a self-built $600 PC)


1. More frames per second than both consoles, both usually run games at 30fps (frames per second) while PC can get over 60, and even over 100fps
2.Higher resolution, the highest resolution I've seen a console game run at it 900p,  most TVs support 1080p or higher, PCs can run games at over 1080p depending on your display.



Sources: My brain, My PC, Multiple gaming consoles


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can add some video that demonstrates your points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very interesting topic. But wouldn't it be better to play games on console? I don't have a PC to play games on, but I do have an Xbox One, and it does run at a 60fps benchmark. Also, the controller allows for much better movement and control of your in game character than a keyboard and mouse does. Consoles are definitely cheaper, and have exclusive, cheap games. Gears of War for only $60 on launch, and only $20+ for a single piece of DLC? Easily and unarguably the better product. Plus, if I was to get a computer to play games, I would definitely play on a Mac. Apple provides a superior product. It's faster, and it can't even get viruses. However, consoles are still better than Macs. That's why I don't play on PC.

    ReplyDelete